Saturday, April 24, 2010

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #2

This is Week #2 of our Design Team Challenge !!

This week, the theme is "Special Fold" cards. Any kind of fold you can think of !! Please share your creations with us. Enter your name and link to your project in Mr Linky by Friday, April 30th at Midnight CST.

The Design Team has really outdone themselves this week...For full details on each project, click here:

Peachy

RAQ


LesleyAnne


Carolyn


Suevan911


Please share your "Special Fold" cards with us!

Sheri, Peachy, Raq, Lesleyanne, Carolyn & SueVan



6 comments:

Cin said...

Love your blog, all your stuff is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean said...

Great Blog. I will have to try to find time to participate in the challenges!!

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed your blog. I did what you suggested, I just hope I did it right.If I got it right I would love to enter some more challenges. Thank you.

Angji said...

Can't wait to see what others come up with!

Unknown said...

Fun Challenge!!! Great Cards!!

WonderingAlice said...

Cute challenge! Love the samples on your blog!